Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionTom Graffagni s haunting charcoal drawings and his richly textured photographs illustrate his journey through the stark wilderness of grief to the replenishing hope found at the water s edge. Tom s inspirational writing has the power to both comfort and challenge. A native of Georgia, Tom is a husband, father, and grandfather, and lives in Canton, Georgia.
- Author(s)Tom Graffagnino
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.