All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a semester in the wilderness, sixteen year- old Sib expects the tough outdoor education program and the horrors of dorm life, but friendship drama and love that gets complicated? That will take some navigating.New girl Lou has zero interest in fitting in, or joining in. Still reeling from a loss that occurred almost a year ago, she just wants to be left alone. But as she witnesses a betrayal unfolding around Sib and her best friend Holly, Lou can't help but be drawn back into the land of the living. In this tender, funny story of first love, good friendship, and going a little bit wild, Fiona Wood introduces two unforgettable girls who discover that before you can be true to yourself, you have to figure out exactly who you are.
- Author BiographyFiona Wood lives in Melbourne, Australia. Wildlife is her first novel published in the United States. She has worked as a screenwriter for more than ten years, and her first novel, Six Impossible Things, was short-listed for the Children's Book Council of Australia Book of the Year (Older Readers). Wildlife won the Children's Book Council of Australia Book of the Year Award (Older Readers) and has been short-listed for the Queensland Literary Award, the Victorian Premier's Literary Award, and the Ethel Turner Prize, and long-listed for the Gold Inky Award. Find Fiona online at fionawood.com.
- Author(s)Dr Fiona Wood
- PublisherPoppy Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoppy Books
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.