All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect companion for the safari enthusiast, this complete traveller's guide to the wildlife of Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda features 475 species of bird, mammal, snake, lizard, insect and tree. A must-have for all those considering a trip to the game reserves of this highly popular region. This series is designed to give visitors to far-away places a handy identification guide to the wildlife they might see as they travel around. Written and illustrated by wildlife experts who have been leading safaris in the region for over 20 years, each species is illustrated with a full-colour photograph and features a full species description. It includes information on wildlife photography such as the best type of camera, film and lenses to use, information on techniques and codes of conduct.
- Author BiographyDavid Hosking is a wildlife photographer who, together with his wife Jean, runs the Frank Lane Picture Agency, one of Britain's old natural history photo libraries. He also runs Hosking Tours Ltd., a company that specialises in nature photographic holidays. Martin Withers is one of Britain's finest nature photographers. He has travelled extensively throughout the world in pursuit of nature subjects for his photography and as a tour leader with the UK based tour operator Hosking Tours.
- Author(s)David Hosking,Martin Withers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/01/2007
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleTraveller's Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.