All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWildorado is a collection of prose, poetry and short stories influenced by the rugged individuals who pioneered the West, and still do to this day. From 1885 to today, Wildorado connects the past with the present in a unique and thought provoking way.
- Author BiographyAlbert Heirich lives with his wife of 35 years, Elizabeth, along the Dolores River in Southwest Colorado. The diversity of Mother Nature in this remote section of Colorado, from the desert to the highest peaks, inspired Wildorado.
- Author(s)Albert C Heirich
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.