CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is the only globally accepted certification designation for internal auditors and remains the standard by which individuals demonstrate their competency and professionalism in the internal auditing field. The Wiley CIA Exam Review Focus Notes, Volume 1: Internal Audit Activity's Role in Governance, Risk, and Control complements and supplements the existing Wiley CIA Exam Review books and prepares you for Part 1 of the CIA Exam with helpful outlines, concepts, tools and techniques, and standards.
- Author BiographyS. Rao Vallabhaneni is an educator, author, publisher, and practitioner in the business management field with more than 30 years of management and teaching experience in internal auditing, accounting, manufacturing, finance, and information technology consulting in the pubic and private sections and the academia. The 2004 Joseph Wasserman Memorial Award recipient, he is the author of more than 50 books, including monographs, audit guides, exam study guides, and articles. He has 24 professional certifications in management, accounting, auditing, finance, information technology, manufacturing, supply chain, quality, and human resources. He is the author of Wiley CIA Exam Review Books and CD Software. His CIA Exam Review books were translated into Chinese and his CISA Exam Review book was translated into Japanese. His recent book, entitled Corporate Management, Governance, and Ethics Best Practices, was published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (January 2008).
- Author(s)Rao Vallabhaneni
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/05/2013
- Weight224 g
- Width151 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.