All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wiley CIA Exam Review is the best source to help readers prepare for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam, covering the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and more. Wiley CIA Exam Review, Volume 1: Internal Audit Activity's Role in Governance, Risk, and Control covers establishing a risk-based plan, understanding the internal audit activity's role in organizational governance, performing other internal audit roles and responsibilities, planning an audit, and more. Every volume in the Wiley CIA Exam Review series offers a successful learning system of visual aids and memorization techniques. Each volume is a comprehensive, single-source preparation tool that features theories and concepts, indicators that help candidates allot study time, full coverage of the IIA's Attribute and Performance Standards, and in-depth of theory and practice.
- Author BiographyS. Rao Vallabhaneni is an educator, author, publisher, and practitioner in the business management field with more than thirty years of management experience in internal auditing, accounting, manufacturing, and information technology consulting in the public and private sectors. The 2004 Joseph Wasserman Memorial Award recipient, he is the author of several books, monographs, audit guides, exam study guides, and articles. He has twenty-four professional certifications in management, accounting, auditing, finance, information technology, manufacturing, supply chain, quality, and human resource fields.
- Author(s)Rao Vallabhaneni
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley CIA Exam Review Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date20/12/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.