All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive Certified Internal Auditor Exam preparation guide Designed to help you rigorously and thoroughly prepare for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Exam, Wiley CIA Exam Review 2014 Part 1, Internal Audit Basics covers the key topics on Part I of the exam. These include compliance with the IIA's attribute standards; establishing a risk-based plan to determine the priorities of internal audit activity; the internal audit activity's role in organizational governance; performing other internal audit roles and responsibilities; governance, risk, and control kwledge elements; and audit engagement planning. Features a full exploration of theory and concepts Prepares students to properly understand the weight given to topics on the exam and react accordingly Includes indications of the level of difficulty for each topic in order to properly manage study time and focus areas Offers comprehensive coverage of exam material along with a glossary of applicable termilogy Expert author S. Rao Vallabhaneni puts his twenty-five years of internal auditing and accounting management experience to work to bring you the definitive resource to help you prepare for the CIA Exam.
- Author BiographyS. RAO VALLABHANENI is an educator, author, publisher, consultant, and practitioner in business with more than thirty years of management and teaching experience in auditing, accounting, manufacturing, and IT consulting in both public and private sectors. He is the author of more than sixty trade books, study guides, review guides, monographs, audit guides, and articles in auditing and IT. He holds twenty-four professional certifications in business management in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Quality, and Human Resource fields.
- Author(s)S. Rao Vallabhaneni
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley CIA Exam Review Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight928 g
- Width185 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.