All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents easy-to-use coverage of auditing standards, practices, and procedures. Written by a leading author of auditing literature, Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2009 offers the most authoritative coverage of the auditing standards, practices, and procedures used today. Readers will find clear explanations and interpretations organized in the same way practitioners use the Statements on Auditing Standards. The only reference that offers the most comprehensive coverage of the auditing standards, practices, and procedures in clear, easy-to-understand language, this practical resource includes explanations, practice tes, practical illustrations, checklists, and questionnaires to guide readers through the auditing process. Presenting statements one by one and explaining how the standards are related, this material is regularly updated on a companion Web site.Michael J. Ramos (Denver, CO), a former auditor with KPMG, w works as an author and consultant. He is the author of How to Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404: Assessing the Effectiveness of Internal Control (978-0-470-16930-8), from Wiley. He has created several successful products, including n authoritative practice aids, implementation guides, and authoritative AICPA Audit and Accounting Guides .
- Author BiographyIn the first phase of his career, Michael Ramos was an auditor in the Los Angeles office of KPMG. He left the firm in 1991, and since that time he has worked as an independent writer and consultant, primarily on auditing. He has written a variety of publications, including nonauthoritative practice aids, implementation guides and authoritative AICPA Audit and Accounting Guides. He is the author, most recently, of How to Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404: Assessing the Effectiveness of Internal Control and The Sarbanes-Oxley 404 Implementation Toolkit: Practice Aids for Managers and Auditors.
- Author(s)Michael J. Ramos
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/10/2009
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight990 g
- Width189 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.