All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis Dictionary provides over 75,000 entries covering all areas of chemistry, such as Chemical Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechlogy, and Nachemistry, plus relevant terms in related spheres of expertise. In order to prepare this Second Edition, the First Edition was completely revised, and over 35,000 new terms were added. This new edition will continue to be the Dictionary that chemists, educators, students, translators, and those working in English and Spanish in chemistry and associated fields have been trusting since the First Edition was published in 1998.
- Author BiographySTEVEN M. KAPLAN, MS, after a fully bilingual primary and secondary school education in Puerto Rico, went on to earn a BA from Sarah Lawrence College and an MS from Fordham University. Mr. Kaplan is the author of fourteen scholarly dictionaries in multiple areas of expertise, including chemistry, electrical and computer engineering, psychology and psychiatry, law, and business. Together, these dictionaries provide over 1,000,000 entries.
- Author(s)Steven M. Kaplan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1784 g
- Width178 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.