All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe would all prefer to maintain some level of control and avoid suffering at all costs. That's one main reason we work out, take vitamins, and check our heart rate -- in hopes of t having to suffer in the future. But the Bible clearly teaches that one is exempt from suffering and sickness. In Will God Heal Me? the late pastor and author Ron Dunn waded through the misconceptions about human suffering to illuminate the unequivocal love, sovereignty, and goodness of God. This new edition of his acclaimed work introduces his teaching to the next generation that will surely benefit from this biblical insight.
- Author BiographyRon Dunn (1936 - 2001) was an international itinerate Bible teacher and pastor, and he served as minister-at-large for the MacArthur Blvd. Baptist Church in Irving, Texas. Among his books are Will God Heal Me? and the best-seller Don't Just Stand There -- Pray Something. Dunn was also president of LifeStyle Ministries that produces Bible study and audio recordings and is now headed by his wife, Kaye.
- Author(s)Ron Dunn
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byMichael Catt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.