All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs there a more remarkable process than the creation of human life? Aided by little more than a bottle of wine, a Barry White tune and an agreeable mood, a woman and man can create a truly extraordinary organism. This book is about the wonders of human development. It poses the questions that make you gasp, snigger and ponder in the same instance; the questions that you've thrown around over a coffee with friends, without agreeing on an answer. Dr Andrew Whitehouse takes on thirteen pregnancy and parenting myths: from whether tight jocks reduce sperm health, to baby brain for pregnant mothers; from the imaginary friends children create, to the impact of violent video games.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Whitehouse is a Winthrop Professor at the University of Western Australia, and a former Research Fellow at University College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Andrew Whitehouse
- PublisherUWA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationCrawley
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUWA Publishing
- Weight400 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.