All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKenKen can be described simply as sudoku with basic math (addition, subtraction and/or multiplication and division). It's a fun, addictive, clever puzzle that's winning fans the world over.This edition contains 100 easy addition and subtraction KenKen puzzles with solving instructions and an introduction by puzzlemaster Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyTETSUYA MIYAMOTO, the creator of KenKen, is a math teacher who runs a unique mathematics class for grade school children in Japan where he practices The Art of Teaching Without Teaching. His teaching method and use of KenKen in his classroom has proven extremely successful. His students regularly go on to be accepted at the most prestigious schools in Tokyo.WILL SHORTZ has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Tetsuya Miyamoto
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleWill Shortz Presents...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Introduction byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.