All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnwind with sudoku!While away the hours with sudoku, the puzzle craze that has swept America. Whether you solve just one or the whole book, thing's more relaxing than sudoku.Features: . 100 all-new easy puzzles. Edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz. Big grids with lots of space for easy solving
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/10/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.