CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for some challenging fun? If you haven't already discovered the game that CNN calls maddeningly addictive, you'll soon see for yourself that sudoku demands mathematical skills. So get out your pencil (eraser optional) and try solving these 150 puzzles from New York Times crossword editor and bestselling author Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date21/04/2010
- Weight95 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.