All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo you think you're tough eugh? This collection of puzzles was created for only bravest sudoku solvers. Many may attempt to master them but only the sharpest minds will succeed. So put your sudoku skills to the ultimate test and see if you're tough eugh for these dangerously devious puzzles. But if you find yourself pulling out your hair in frustration, don't say we didn't warn you. Features:
- 100 very challenging puzzles
- Edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz
- Big grids with lots of space for easy solving
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleWill Shortz Presents...
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.