All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionMany solvers love sudoku t just for the intellectual challenge or the sheer fun of solving, but because sudoku puzzles help them attain an almost Zen-like state of mental relaxation. Sudoku, to put it simply, help solvers get in the zone. This book features one hundred all-new easy puzzles. It is edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz. It includes big grids with lots of space for easy solving.
- Author Biography<b>Will Shortz</b> has been the crossword puzzle editor of <i>The New York Times</i> since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's <i>Weekend Edition Sunday</i> and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.</p>
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.