All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany solvers love sudoku t just for the intellectual challenge or the sheer fun of solving, but because sudoku puzzles help them attain an almost Zen-like state of mental relaxation. Sudoku, to put it simply, help solvers get in the zone. This book features one hundred all-new easy puzzles. It is edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz. It includes big grids with lots of space for easy solving.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.