All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe only thing better than a Will Shortz sudoku puzzle is 300 of them! You can challenge your mind and put your solving skills to the test with this perfect collection of deviously difficult puzzles. And with 300 puzzles, this collection is sure to provide hours and hours of fun for even the most avid sudoku fan. It is edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz. It features big grids with lots of space for easy solving.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been crossword editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and the founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament.
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebig grids
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.