All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's smart. It's stylish. It's fun! And with its unique design, Will Shortz Presents The Little Black Book of Sudoku is bound to be the must-have collection for any puzzle fan. Edited by crossword great Will Shortz, this beautiful book offers 400 easy-to-hard puzzles in a convenient portable size, perfect for carrying in your purse, briefcase, or backpack. Features: * 400 sudoku puzzles, arranged according to difficulty* Sleek design with a covered spiral binding makes it easy to solve puzzles* Durable hardcover protects the book as it travels with you wherever you go* The perfect gift for any holiday* Edited by Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Series TitleWill Shortz Presents...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width146 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.