All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWill Shortz, NPR's Puzzlemaster has been challenging and entertaining puzzle fans for years. Now he starts a new series of word games and brainteaser books; Will Shortz Mind Games . The first volume, Alphabet Riddles , contains 100 of his popular initial puzzle where every answer is a familiar two-word phrase having the same pair of initials. For example, using the initials S and B.It features: What's kicked at the World Cup (soccer ball); Portable advertising sign (sandwich board); Shade of hair that's reddish yellow (strawberry blonde); and, God (supreme being).It features 100 all-new Alphabet Riddles. It is edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor. It offers convenient portable format.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/03/2010
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.