All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the 4th book in the Alana Davis Journal series. Alana and her youth group are renting out there services to earn money for the church food pantry.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wolford is a retired elementary teacher and author of the book series The Alana Davis Journals. The books are for upper elementary age children.
- Author(s)Margaret Wolford
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.