All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionMommy, will you still love me is a book about the trials and tribulations of childhood. It is easy for an adult to see that crying over spilt milk or throwing a fit is thing to get bent out of shape about but have you ever thought about it from a child's eyes. This book reconfirms the unconditional love that a mother has for her child. Everyone kws it is there but children still need to hear it every day.
- Author BiographyAimy Cory has written many books in her life time for the amusement of her children. The one thing that pushed her latest book to final publication was the love of her children. To her it's not about the notoriety. It's about giving back and teaching your children to give back.
- Author(s)MS Aimy L Cory
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.