All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionWITH HEART: 1938. Scarcity and hardship have taken their toll but Kathleen has high hopes for her investment in the Rawlings Gazette. But the feisty redhead hasn't even reached the city limits when trouble strikes. Hijackers try to steal her car and though rancher Johnny Henry rides to her rescue, the attack is only a taste of the perils to come. For Rawlings is a town of dirty secrets and soon, though Johnny tries to shield her, Kathleen finds herself pitted against a powerful man and his unscrupulous cronies - men who will go to any lengths to silence the gutsy redhead and the man she loves. AFTER THE PARADE: 1945. Johnny Henry comes home from the War and his estranged wife, Kathleen, secretly watches him alight to a hero's welcome. Her heart races when she sees him - his breaks when he doesn't see her. Misunderstanding and tragedy destroyed their marriage before he went away and w Johnny's pride stops him admitting his mistake and Kathleen's hurt stops her running into his arms. But when Kathleen finds herself in a real-life nightmare her only hope is Johnny - and a love that can bring two hearts through every battle, especially the one within.
- Author BiographyDorothy Garlock is the author of over 50 novels that have sold over 15 million copies in 15 languages.
- Author(s)Dorothy Garlock
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.