All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Studs Terkel's most important oral histories, Will the Circle be Unbroken? turns to the ultimate human experience - that of death. First published 15 years ago to great acclaim, the book explores - with unrivalled compassion and wisdom - the indelible variety of reactions to mortality and the experience of death and the possibility of life afterward. Here a wide range of people addresses the unkwable culmination of our lives and its impact on the way we live, with grace and poignancy. Includes interviews with Kurt Vonnegut, Ira Glass and many ordinary people.
- Author BiographyStuds Terkel (1912-2008) was the bestselling author of twelve books of oral history, including Hope Dies Last, Working, Race, and the Pulitzer Prize-winning The Good War (all available from The New Press). He was the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including a Presidential National Humanities Medal and the National Book Foundation Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters.
- Author(s)Studs Terkel
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.