About this product
- DescriptionAn authentic, joyful life can be hard to find. Fortunately, Fran Harris has written the map--in 7 steps anyone can take. Successful, self-actualized and blissful: how many of us can say that about ourselves? Fran Harris sure can. She's a national television personality, WNBA Champion, international inspirational speaker, life coach and consultant to Fortune 500 companies. But ask her about her greatest accomplishment, and she's likely to smile and say, That's easy: I found the REAL me. Because she believes we should all experience that journey, Fran's new book reveals her secrets for scrapping what we think we kw about authenticity so that we can see and live up to our own potential. Her 7 Steps are unconventional--and maybe controversial--but they work. Dr. Harris teaches that we'll only find our real selves by shedding all the layers of institutionalized belief, dogma and practice that we pile on in life--eschewing ritualized adherence in favor of a deeper, more spiritual view of the world and ourselves. This, she contends, is what God wants for us. According to Harris, when we become unburdened by society's expectations, we are free to experience true joy, more capable of tapping into our own genius, and more likely to attract abundance and prosperity in all areas of our lives. A life of passion and purpose is everyone's birthright. Get yours!
- Author(s)Fran Harris
- PublisherHealth Communications
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationDeerfield Beach, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Communications
- Out-of-print date23/01/2012
- Weight517 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.