All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2009 Willem de Rooij (born 1969) has created a series of handwoven textiles: 24 individual works to date, which relate to each other in color, scale and material. About is a comprehensive catalogue of these works accompanied by an essay by curator and historian Vanessa Joan Muller.
- PublisherVerlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Weight612 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.