All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from the painting of Informalism, the uvreof Willi Bucher covers a broad spectrum from drawing and sculpture to verbal images, videos, and installations. He always debates the relationship between real, pictorial, and virtual space, including invations with regard to presentation and technical realization. On the basis of organic light diodes he has developed, for example, a video space which is playable on all sides and which forms both a cave and a space filled with light.
- Author BiographyLudwig Seyfarth is a freelance author and curator who has written extensively both for exhibition catalogues and the art press. He is a former visiting professor at the Braunschweig University of Art, the University of Fine Arts of Hamburg, and the Academy of Fine Arts Munster. In 2007 he received the ADKV-Art Cologne prize for art criticism.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Edited byLudwig Seyfarth
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.