All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcademy Award-winning director William Friedkin, long recognised for his technical brilliance, has had a career marked by extreme successes and failures. Among his successes are the two highly popular and highly regarded films, 'The French Connection' and 'The Exorcist', both w considered classics of their respective genres. This well-written, insightful study of Friedkin's films, which pays particular attention to the evolution of his cinematic style and choice of subject material, is based on nearly 100 interviews with Friedkin and his colleagues. New to this second edition are three chapters covering the last five years of his work (which include 'Rules of Engagement' and the much-publicised re-release of the director's cut of 'The Exorcist').
- Author(s)Thomas D. Clagett
- PublisherSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight729 g
- Width230 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.