All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Willis). Gillock transformed several classical favorites into accessible teaching pieces, including Beethoven's Fur Elise and German Dance (Op.17/9). He also often composed pieces in the style of a famous composer, like the brief, gorgeous Homage to Chopin and the light and playful Etude (In the style of Czerny). Other pieces in this timeless collection include: Capriccietto * Barcarolle * Piece in Classic Style * Sonatina in C. To see other NFMC selections, click here.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.