All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen handsome renderings based on projects by one of Victorian England's foremost leaders of the Arts and Crafts movement. Includes adaptations of wallpaper and textile designs as well as scenes of Adam Naming the Beasts, Sleeping Apostles, Angel and Woman, and many more.
- Author(s)Albert G. Smith,William Morris
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Design Stained Glass Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width2 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Most relevant reviews
- beavermeadow1209 Aug, 2014by
Well presented and detailed. A lovely publication
I bought this book because I am interested in William Morris his ideals and traditions in the 1800`s. This was an excellent book and useful for patchwork but I have passed this book to a person who teaches lead lighting as they have Parkinson`s disease and still teach, I thought they would get more pleasure from this style than I could with my patchwork. Easy to teach with a disability.