All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the success of the first four Revolutionary Portraits, this book by Mike Rosen is a beautiful addition to the series, which sparkles with the dynamism and humour that both children and adult readers have come to love. An illustrated volume that would make a perfect gift.
- Author BiographyMichael Rosen, poet, writer for children, broadcaster and socialist, debunks the corporate Shakespeare, while making the simple case for why Shakespeare can still relate to his audience today.
- Author(s)Michael Rosen
- Date of Publication09/01/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRevolutionary Portraits
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1
- Weight121 g
- Width126 mm
- Height178 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.