All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's MAXtes for William Shakespeare's Macbeth The MAXtes offers a comprehensive summary and analysis of Macbeth and a biography of William Shakespeare. Places the events of the play in historical context and discusses each act in detail. Includes study questions and answers along with topics for papers and sample outlines.
- Author(s)Rebecca McKinlay Sheinberg
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMaxNotes
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.