All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of William Wilkins is unique, both at the level of skill it displays and the length of time it occupies. Born of months, even years, of painstaking creation each picture exudes both artistry and joy; a celebration of perception which merits exposure to a wide audience. Focusing upon his remarkable pointillist technique, this book represents the long and celebrated career of the artist together with the slow maturation of his style.
- Author BiographyDavid Fraser Jenkins is an art historian and former senior curator at the Tate Gallery. His previous titles include Gwen John and Augustus John and John Piper: The Forties.
- Author(s)David Fraser Jenkins,Geraint Talfan Davies,Moore David
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Weight1501 g
- Width300 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.