All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday, children are learning how to live in a world where everything doesn't always go our way. Even pre-school presents challenges and children have opportunities to learn and grow. In this story, three friends encounter a playground bully and are presented with the opportunity to learn about communication, empathy and what it means to be a friend.
- Author(s)Diane Gallo
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.