All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam is always in trouble but sometimes it really isn't his fault. It was Ginger who showed him the book about Robin Hood, and it was Violet Elizabeth Bott's idea to steal from the rich and give to the poor. Unfortunately the only rich person they kw is Violet's father, so William's latest plan to right the world's wrongs is sure to lead to catastrophe...
- Author BiographyRichmal Crompton was born in Lancashire in 1890. The first story about William Brown appeared in Home magazine in 1919, and the first collection of William stories was published in book form three years later. In all, thirty-eight William books were published, the last one in 1970, after Richmal Crompton's death.
- Author(s)Richmal Crompton
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date10/02/2015
- Width130 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementMedia tie-in
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.