Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA few years after I had been out of High School, I had started to learn how to write poetry. I was about 23 years old at the time. I was learning how to write and at the same time I was helping around the family farm. While growing up on the farm, we had a prime example to follow because our Grandmother, Agnes Just Reid, was a well-kwn local author. She had written and published a book about her mother's life along with three volumes of poetry. I am the fifth of seven children with an older sister, three older brothers and two younger sisters. Early in my experimental writing stage, I had one of my first pieces of poetry published. My grandmother was still alive at the time. Of all of my family members, I am the only one who cared about carrying on the writing tradition that our grandmother started. Writing has been a life-long interest of mine and the thing I cared about most in my whole life.
- Author(s)William D. Reid
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.