Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.58+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a sweet and irresistible dessert perfectly suited to every taste and occasion. No chocolate lover can refuse a slice of rich chocolate torte, and a mound of homey blackberry cobbler captures the mood of summer. And what better way to end an elegant dinner party than with a scoop of refreshing mango sorbet or a serving of poached pears drizzled with raspberry sauce? Williams-Soma Collection Dessert offers more than 40 recipes, including favorite classics and fresh new ideas. Inside, you'll find simple desserts perfect for a quick afteron snack as well as seasonal recipes designed for events throughout the year from the ideal ending to a July picnic to the last course of a hearty autumn meal. For an impressive presentation, offer your guests a selection of elegant desserts on special occasions. And finally, a chapter devoted entirely to chocolate gives you good reason to indulge in everybody's favorite temptation. Full-color photographs of each dessert help make it easy to decide which to prepare, and each recipe is accompanied by a photographic side te that highlights a baking technique or key ingredient, making Dessert much more than just a fine collection of recipes. An informative basics section and extensive glossary fill in all you need to kw to create an unforgettable dessert that everyone will enjoy. Whether it's a plate of warm double chocolate chip cookies, a chilled dish of richly caramelized creme brulee, or a thick wedge of old-fashioned apple pie, one can resist the sweet allure of a homemade dessert. Williams-Soma Collection Dessert offers more than 40 easy-to-follow recipes, including both time-hored classics and irresistible new ideas. In these pages, you'll find delicious desserts, both simple and extraordinary, designed to fit any occasion at any time of year, from an elegant holiday celebration to a quick mid-afteron treat. This beautifully photographed, full-color recipe collection is certain to become an essential addition to your kitchen bookshelf.
- Author BiographyAbigail Johnson Dodge is an author, culinary instructor, and pastry chef trained at La Varenne. She is the author of Great Fruit Desserts and Williams-Sonoma's The Kid's Cookbook and was a contributor to the new Joy of Cooking. Ms. Dodge has also been an editor at Woman's Day and Parents magazines and was the founding director of the test kitchen at Fine Cooking magazine. Currently she lives in Connecticut and is a contributing editor for Fine Cooking.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication17/06/2002
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date24/12/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.