All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA book about the history of the Williams College track team, including detailed history of meets and behind-the-scenes stories.
- Author BiographyJoel Richardson attended Williams College from 1978-1980 and ran for the indoor and outdoor teams. He is on the all-time indoor 500 meter list and anchored the victorious mile relay team at the 1980 Division III New Englands. He completed his Bachelor's Degree at Boston University in 2006 and currently resides in Salem Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Joel Richardson,MR William E Soares Jr
- PublisherJoel Richardson Publishing
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoel Richardson Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.