All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs parents of two young boys my wife and I recognize that Willie the Whiskers illustrates a number of feelings, emotions, and skills that are important for developing young minds. Our boys loved the illustrations and the easy flow of the narrative. --Bill and Amy Shultz My 8 year old read this book to me, my husband and our 2 year old and afterwards he told us that the moral to the story is the importance of having the same unconditional love and respect for animals as we should have for people. This book is a really good reading with an excellent message. --Jeannine Ferguson Willie the Whiskers is a book that will serve as a great read and learning tool for all children in grades K-2nd. The quality of the characters will keep the attention of young readings and bring joy, responsibility, love and the power of friendship.
- Author(s)Dr Anthony McBride
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.