All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin us on an adventure with the loveable young Willis the Walrus as he learns to play and pretend. Meet his great friend Walter the Whale as they play together in the sea. Great fun for everyone! This is a fantastic book to read to your child, or for your beginning reader to read to you. We all kw that reading to your child gives them advantages over kids that do t get read to on a daily basis. This is your opportunity to continue to ensure your children get's that advantage with a positive and fun filled message. Join us on an adventure with the loveable and forever playful Willis the Walrus as he plays and learns with his friends. Your child will love this book and want you to read it to them over and over again. You will love it because you kw that it was written by a parent who shares your belief in the ultimate advantages of reading to your children.
- Author BiographyFraser Wheaton lives in St. John's, NL, Canada with his wife Jennifer and their two adorable children, Carter and Myah.
- Author(s)Fraser Wheaton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.