Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou already have willpower. Everyone does. All you need is to learn how to use it. With just a little practice, willpower can work even when you don't feel inspired, when you are faced with your strongest temptations. And the wonderful news is that willpower isn't something that gets handed out to some and t others. It's simply a matter of understanding how to access it and unlock its potential. When you do you'll see just how liberating, exciting and rewarding using willpower can be. Very soon, rather than being your own worst enemy, you'll become your own best friend. Use the brilliant strategies in this book to: - overcome addictive behaviours - quit smoking - take control of overeating - achieve your dreams - enhance your life With a little belief, some confidence and the techniques laid out in this revolutionary book, you'll soon discover just how strong your willpower can be.
- Author BiographyA former smoker and overeater, Gillian Riley has been teaching her successful techniques for stopping smoking and eating less since 1982. Her work has at its focus the thinking that drives addictive behaviour and the practical techniques needed to achieve control. A highly articulate teacher, she brings to her seminars and personal counselling a practical approach which confronts the psychological barriers that make the difference between failure and success in the long term. Gillian lives in Leicestershire and leads weekend seminars in London on taking control of overeating. She also offers telephone and Skype counselling for smokers wanting support with her approach. She is the author of Eating Less and Willpower! Visit Gillian's website: www.eatingless.com
- Author(s)Gillian Riley
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight243 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.