All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 1,200 will abstracts, with approximately 8,000 individuals listed. The abstracts, as a rule, include the name of the decedent, dates of recording and probate, heirs, executors, and, occasionally, the place of residence. As the title indicates, the abstracts cover the period 1654 to 1800. Softcover, (1925), 2007, Index, 238 pp.
- Author(s)Augusta B Fothergill
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.