All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilly, who lives next to the mountains, has a dream to become a mountain climber. However, there is one problem... he is afraid of heights. All of Willy's friends are mountain climbers and laugh at Willy and say that Willy will never be a mountain climber. One stormy day, while sitting next to a tree in his back yard, Willy hears cries for help up on the mountain top. It was Willy's friends. Forgetting about his freight of heights, Willy gathers the mountain climbing equipment and climbs up the mountain and saves his friends from being blown off the mountain. From that day on, Willy would be kw as the mountain climber who saved the village youths from being blown off the mountain top. Willy would save more climbers from that day on.
- Author(s)James Milton Sterling
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.