All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this clever take on the traditional Night Before Christmas poem, a Texas Longhorn believes that he can guide Santa's sleigh just as well as any reindeer. If a reindeer can fly, Willy believes a longhorn can, too. Despite the doubts of the other cattle, Willy will t give up on his dream. One Christmas Eve, a thick pea-soup fog descends on Texas, and Santa is in need of a local guide. Willy paints his horns glowing blue and sets off to pull Santa's sleigh all over the state. As Willy and Santa fly to every house in Texas delivering presents, they visit the famous cities and sights of the Lone Star State. They skim over the top of the Alamo, loop around Sam Houston's statue, and swoop through Galveston. Padre Isle, El Paso, and Big Bend pass by under Santa's sleigh. Every Texan, current or former, native or adopted, will love this tale of a longhorn with a dream.
- Author(s)Alan Elliott
- PublisherPelican Publishing Company
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width224 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephanie Ford
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.