All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony Browne offers a glimpse at ten classic tales with the help of a library-loving chimp. Every week, Willy walks through an ordinary-looking set of doors and straight into an adventure. Where will those doors lead him today to a mysterious desert island with footprints in the sand? Down a deep, dark rabbit hole full of curious objects? Or perhaps aboard a pirate ship to stand face-to-face with Captain Hook? This book revisits well-kwn stories from: Robinson CrusoeTreasure IslandRobin HoodThe TinderboxPeter PanAlice's Adventures in WonderlandThe Wonderful Wizard of OzRapunzelThe Wind in the Willows The Adventures of Picchio Anthony Browne s captivating illustrations, starring his trademark primates, pay tribute to the library and the wonders within.
- Author BiographyAnthony Browne is a recent British Children s Laureate and has received many awards for his work, including the Hans Christian Andersen Award for his services to children s literature. He has written and illustrated more than forty books, including Little Beauty and What If . . . ? Anthony Browne lives in Kent, England.
- Author(s)Anthony Browne
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width236 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anthony Browne
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.