All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen doctors told her parents that she may never walk again, one could have imagined that Wilma Rudolph would grow up to become the worlds fastest woman. This awe-inspiring book shows how, with grace, perseverance, and dedication, young Wilma used her inner strength to overcome physical disabilities caused by polio to win three gold medals for the USA in track and field at the 1960 Olympics. A sports superstar and an icon worldwide, her legacy continues to inspire youth and African-American communities today.
- Author(s)Adrianna Morganelli
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRemarkable Lives Revealed
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.