All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore Wilma was five years old, polio had paralyzed her left leg. Everyone said she would never walk again. But Wilma refused to believe it. Not only would she walk again, she vowed, she'd run. And she did run--all the way to the Olympics, where she became the first American woman to earn three gold medals in a single olympiad.
- Author(s)Kathleen Krull
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width284 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Diaz
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.