About this product
- DescriptionWilson's Best Day is an inspiring children's book about the love a rescue pup has to offer. His story is one that every shelter animal hopes to make his own. Find out how one unlikely mutt found his perfect family! Young readers will learn compassion for animals, the importance of giving second chances, and to recognize the value in every creature.
- Author(s)Emily Wiltse
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.