Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
About this product
- DescriptionWimbledon is a famous London suburb with a most interesting history. Though joined since 1965 with Merton, Mitcham and Morden, to form the London Borough of Merton, Wimbledon has t lost its character, r the loyalty of its residents. Lawn Tennis, if t the Wombles, has made it the best-kwn part of the borough, with a famous theatre and a football club that won the F.A. Cup in 1988. Wimbledon has come a long way from its insignificat origin as a tiny village on top of a hill.
- Author(s)Richard Milward
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhillimore & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., maps, ports.
- Weight400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.