All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChase Dunning has been hired to step in and turn around an organization. He kws that in order to do so, he needs to quickly build a team environment. As he struggles to put together his strategy for doing so, a chance meeting with a legend for building winning teams may provide Chase with the lessons, tips and strategies that he needs. What key lessons will Chase take away from their conversations that will help him in his goal of proving his leadership? Win! A Leader's Guide to Building a Winning Team provides proven approaches to building a high-performing, Winning Team that every person in a leadership position should kw and follow.
- Author BiographyDavid Akers is the initial Founder and President of Akers Consulting Group, LLC. and now serves as the President/CEO of LMS Solutions, Inc., one of the world's leading integrated marketing services companies. Mr. Akers, leveraging his more than twenty years of professional experience, works hard everyday in a quest to help business owners, leaders and other professionals overcome their unique challenges to success. You can learn more about the many professional services offered by LMS Solutions, Inc. at their website: http: //LMSSuccess.com Mr. Akers is a recognized expert in business and process improvement, strategy, training, team development, change management, marketing and leadership. Akers' education includes a Bachelor's Degree in Business from Western Governors University, as well as a Master Certificate in Strategic Organizational Leadership from Villanova University. Mr. Akers has developed and led numerous high-performing and winning teams in his career. He and many of his team members have received prestigious awards for their performance, and Mr. Akers has received several awards for his leadership. Originally born and raised in California, Mr. Akers now resides in a suburb of Philadelphia, PA along with his wife of 24 years and their teenage daughter. They are also the proud parents of two sons who both served in the U.S. Marines.
- Author(s)David Akers
- Date of Publication27/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.