Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionHow does ice skating work? Why can some sprinters run faster than others? What makes a ball bounce? Covering lots of different sports, including athletics sports such as sprinting and long-distance running, ball games such as tennis and football, and winter sports such as ice-skating and bobsleigh, Win that Sprint takes a fun look at forces in sport. While learning about forces you will find that you also find out the answers to many questions that you have asked yourself about sport, and more. This Feel the Force series shows how forces and motion work in the world around us, in a set of high-interest situations. Each book includes three simple activities or investigations for readers to try. Overlays over large photos, plus diagrams, show how forces are acting in a given situation. Topics covered in the series include basic pushes, pulls and friction, air resistance, gravity, mass, weight and springs.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many books for young people, including books about people at work, animals, health and the environment.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Feel the Force
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.